суббота, 18 января 2020 г.

ASUS G73JH TOUCHPAD DRIVER DOWNLOAD

I'm in the process of resetting the PC and seeing if that helps. Instead of smacking my laptop every time the touchpad arbitrarily loses its mind, I can just enjoy the amazing performance this machine offers. Older Asus laptops, be careful self. Share This Page Tweet. Windows - Main Windows community for all versions of Windows. asus g73jh touchpad driver

Uploader: Galrajas
Date Added: 18 June 2015
File Size: 53.63 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 24980
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





I also downloaded the windows 7 atk drivers Asus has on their site for this model and it works perfectly. I have the same laptop and had no problem with the hotkey atk I already had installed with Windows 7.

asus g73jh touchpad driver

Older Asus laptops, be careful self. Do not post any offensive material Do not post personal information address, email, phone number, etc. Let me first give a bit of background so that you can understand what needs to be done.

ROG G73Jh Driver & Tools | Laptops | ASUS Global

Log in or Sign up. Xbox One - dedicated to Xbox One console and its peripherals, news and discussions. To compare the before and after is impossible.

Colors of products may not be perfectly accurate due to variations caused by photography and monitor settings. In any case, what I don't understand at all is why the tape was put there in the first place. They may have improved things since I last tried, so if you go for it I would recommend making a DVD backup of your system or something.

Do backup your files if you're going to do a clean install. Microsoft Teams - Office Team communication service subreddit.

asus g73jh touchpad driver

I put a LOT of pressure on it when I was trying to rub the tape gunk off of it using windex and paper towel, and it's not like the tape was serving any viable purpose at all. The tape on the bottom edge of the bottom of the touchpad was covering up a couple of ribbon cables for the buttons, but is completely unnecessary.

If you could have seen just HOW BAD my touchpad was prior to disassembling and cleaning the bottom of the touchpad it took a while by the way, that tape gunk was extremely stubbornyou would understand my elation.

Maybe a full clean install might help? Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy.

I do have a few problems with the brightness taking a few seconds to change after I use the atk key but it works fine it wasn't working before like yours until I did a clean install though.

Download Asus G73JH Notebook ATK ACPI Driver for Windows 7, Windows 7 64 bit

Actual figures may vary in real-world situations. Do all the atk keys work for you? I had one of the stickers actually covering part of the right touchpad button so everytime I was clicking it would make a sticking noise and feeling it was getting caught everytime drove me nuts until I decided I had to rip it apart and fixed about 4 things while I was inside! It was the full disassembly and thorough cleaning of the bottom of the pad that ultimately fixed the issue for me. If it is your only computer then don't do it.

I would get the placebo effect and the touchpad might work reasonably well for a while, but it never lasted long.

drivre Windows - Main Windows community for all versions of Windows. Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies. The biggest trouble I had really was figuring out how all of the ribbon cable connectors worked and being very careful removing the speaker cable under the keyboard.

Doing this, I was able to see the tape surrounding the touchpad, so I decided to attempt to maneuver into the case and start removing tape. Oh, I understand completely.

asus g73jh touchpad driver

Don't try new drivers ddiver what got automatically installed unless you feel like killing your install. It amazes me that the decision to put tape on and around the bottom of the touchpad caused such issues and that through an entire generation of G73JH laptops the issue was never identified and remedied. I managed to get into Windows just long enough to attempt to uninstall the driver, which windows installer would not allow.

G73JH Touchpad fixed....

Suddenly, my laptop was freezing up requiring hard shutdown. There just was no reason for it to be there! Do not 'backseat moderate' - Report any rule breakers to moderators. No, create an account now.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий