суббота, 11 января 2020 г.

PRAPANJA SRISHTAVIN NAMAM MP3 DOWNLOAD

Those who meditate and attain this man, believe in heart and chant with lips, get liberated in this world itself and there is no other way for salvation too. In the religious book of Hinduism, the Rigveda, there is the mention about only one God. I was brought up in my family in a most religious way studying all these scriptures, chanting hymns and attending the pooja ceremonies in the temple every day. So I kept my prayers to Jesus to myself and secretly prayed to him. Here are a few requested songs. That happened to be the first family prayer in my house. prapanja srishtavin namam mp3

Uploader: Dukora
Date Added: 12 January 2015
File Size: 27.68 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 17103
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





These are not religious scriptures. I was convinced; As there are 73 books for the srjshtavin Bible, there are 10 books for the Rigveda. She lit the candles, knelt down on the floor and tears running down her eyes she began to praise Jesus Christ.

There are no such Gods. We have receieved your request. Submit or click Cancel to register with another email ID.

Christian Devotional Songs - Videos,MP3 and Lyrics

This was the communist line of thinking about him. She also belongs to a Hindu family like mine. Still nothing happened to my life. There will be a man coming from God being srishtavjn saviour of mankind; he has not yet come; we are still expecting him.

prapanja srishtavin namam mp3

Please enter the OTP sent. But I could not think so at that time.

No Yes I want to unsubscribe. But when I could ascribe Jesus as the sacrificial victim and his crucifixion as the sacrifice, the meanings of those verses came so clear to me. Are you sure you want to remove this from your watching list?

Requested Malayalam Devotional Songs

It will be featured on Winners page shortly. Now on my own, studying the authoritative Hindu scriptures, I myself have come to the faith of Jesus Chris. Posted by Roshy at 4: The mention is only Earth, Srishtabin and the God, so it canbe anywhere.

To experience full features of the site please disable it for www. But all her neighbours were Christians.

Get Updates via Email for Free. Jesus Christ Music Videos. I cannot go in detail about such verses now, but only give a few examples, just for your conviction and faith.

The word of God srishtvin one, because God is only one. But I being a staunch Hindu, I could not even think like that. To be proud of being a Hindu, you have to go through the scriptures of Hinduism.

April 15th, at I also went to a very famous astrologer in our state. Nothing is to be done in that respect now.

Jesus Christ

Lokathinte thinma kandu bhayanneedalle. Our Father thou art in Heaven! To those human beings, who accept his advices and obey is orders, he offers prosperity and peace in this worldly life and salvation at the time of his venture to redeem mankind from sin, he gets sacrificed at the end prapanjw his specified period on earth.

So secretly and silently I prayed so that no one should hear. But it was not.

prapanja srishtavin namam mp3

She always was telling me also to have faith in Lord Jesus.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий